Please read the following terms relating to the services, which are provided by Live Life Build A.C.N.632 036 081 (we, us, our, or Live Life Build).
Your decision to register for the Pac Challenge course (Course) means you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms contained in this agreement (Terms). These Terms govern your use of the services that we offer in connection with the Course (the Services). Your access to the Services and participation in the Course, is conditional upon your acceptance and ongoing compliance with these Terms.
We may at any time and at our sole discretion, amend, revise or modify these Terms and/or the Services. This may result in additional services being provided, or some of the existing services being terminated.
Although we may notify you of any amendment, revision or modification, it is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms. You agree to be bound by such changes, modifications or revisions as made by us from time to time.
Accessing the Services
Live Life Build provides you, the registrant of the Course (Registrant), with access to restricted areas of the Live Life Build website, which is located on the https://www.livelifebuild.com/ website (the Website). You must be a current and valid Registrant to access the Services and the associated benefits.
Registration entitles you to a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Services, subject to these Terms. Registration occurs when you register to become a participant in the Course, at which time, you warrant and represent that:
- you meet all applicable legal requirements, including age requirements, for doing so;
- you have authority to agree to these Terms;
- the information you provide when registering to participate in the Course is accurate, and that you will keep your contact information up to date;
- you will not use any user name or display name that is likely to mislead or deceive other users;
- you will not use any user name or display name that incorporates the name, image or likeness of another person;
- you are not registering to become a participate in the Course for anyone other than yourself, or the organisation that you represent;
- you will not transfer your registration to any third party, without our prior written permission;
- you will keep your registration secure and that you will not share your password, or do anything else so as to jeopardise the security of your registration;
- you will notify us immediately if you believe that any files or information you have accessed via the Services and/or the Website, contains viruses, spyware or other forms of malware;
- you have read and understand the Terms and agree to be bound by them; and
- you will only use the Services and your registration for lawful purposes.
You further agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for keeping all relevant and personal information, including but not limited to your user name, passwords and other security features, confidential and secure to prevent unauthorised use of your registration. If you reasonably suspect that the security of your registration is compromised, you must notify us immediately. You agree to be solely responsible for any conduct associated with, or originating from, your registration.
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude liability or responsibility for any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages and reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, any breaches of the security of your registration account, resulting from your act or omission to act.
In relation to the Website and/or Services, you must not:
- use the Services for any activities or post or transmit via the Website and/or Services, any information or materials that may breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Services to post or transmit any material that may interferes with other users or defames, trolls, harasses, bullies, intimidates, threatens, abuses, menaces or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website and/or Services;
- use the Website and/or Services to post or transmit any material where doing so violates the intellectual property rights, confidentiality or trade secrets of another party;
- use the Website and/or Services to post or transmit content that contains violence (including self-harm), hate speech, obscenity, nudity or pornography;
- use the Website and/or Services to send unsolicited email messages;
- use the Website and/or Services to express any view that may be of a religious, political, sexist or financial nature;
- use the Website and/or Services for the purpose of advertising, selling or offering for sale, any third party product or service;
- use the Website and/or Services to post or transmit content that contains, or amounts to, advertisement, attempted business solicitations, marketing materials or sales promotional materials;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website and/or the Services;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, spyware or other forms of malware or other disabling features to the Website and/or Services or via the Website and/or the Services; or
- attempt any of the above acts or encourage, or facilitate, or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Payment of the Registration Fee
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the Registration Fee must be paid in full via credit card, or any other payment method that Live Life Build may agree to accept, from time to time;
- Live Life Build reserves the right to vary the Registration Fee, from time to time; and
- the Registration Fee is non-refundable, where the Services have been provided in accordance with these Terms.
Registration Fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
Access to Course material
You agree and acknowledge that we may deny you access to the Services, the Course or the Resources, once you have completed your participation of the Course.
Completion of the Course
One you have completed the Course and we have verified that you have obtained a score of 100% correct answers:
- we will provide you with access to a unique web page for you to provide information relating to your business, so we can create a profile page for your business (your Profile Page) to be displayed on our Website;
- you can access a Certificate of Completion via your Profile Page;
- we will issue you with a QR code for the URL associated with your Profile Page;
- we will provide you with a digital copy of the PAC PROCESS TRAINED logo;
- your are permitted to display the PAC PROCESS TRAINED logo, QR Code and Certificate of Completion on your own business website; and
- you are free to state that you have completed the Course and associated PAC PROCESS training, but you must not represent that you or your business have the endorsement of Live Life Build.
Confidentiality and non-disclosure
All communications that occur within the Course and/ or a Facebook Group are private and confidential.
No personal ideas, information or thoughts are permitted to be shared with anyone who is not a Registrant, unless the appropriate has been provided.
You agree to maintain confidentiality and privacy of all discussions with other Course participants.
All material contained in, or connected with the Website, the Course and/or the Resources, are owned or under licence by Live Life Build and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your participation in the Course and/or use of the Resources does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the material (including trade marks or logos) contained in a Course or the Resources, without the express written permission of Live Life Build.
Live Life Build owns the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are contained in a Course and the Resources, subject to any works being under licence. You must not:
- reproduce any of the material contained in a Course and/or the Resources; or
- in any way modify the material contained in a Course and/or the Resources.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute any material or trade mark connected with a Course or the Resources, in any way except as expressly permitted by Live Life Build.
Enforcement of our intellectual property rights
Live Life Build will not tolerate infringement of its intellectual property, whether such infringement is inadvertent or otherwise. In the event that you do any of the prohibited acts as listed above or infringe upon its intellectual property in any other way, Live Life Build will enforce its intellectual property rights against you.
Term of agreement
These Terms commence on the Registration Date and will continue, until such time that they are terminated under these Terms.
Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred when Live Life Build communicates its acceptance to you in writing, including via email.
Live Life Build may terminate these Terms if you have committed any material breach of these Terms and in the case of a breach capable of being remedied, you have failed to remedy the breach within seven (7) days after the receipt of a written request from Live Life Build.
You may terminate your registration at any time. However, you will not be entitled to receive a refund of your Registration Fee, or any part of it.
Live Life Build will, upon termination of your Registration and/or these Terms, disable your user name and password and consequently, deny you access to the Services.
Representations and warranties
Subject to all applicable laws, all Services provided to you by Live Life Build, in connection with the Course, are provided ‘as is’ and we make no representation or warranty, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The information presented on the Website, in the Course and in the Resources, is to only serve as general information only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice in any way. We attempt to ensure that the content is current and accurate, but we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any of the information presented on the Website, in the Course and in the Resources. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Live Life Build disclaims all liability (whether arising by negligence or otherwise) to any person, in respect of action taken in reliance on the information contained on the Website, in the Course and in the Resources.
You acknowledge, accept and agree that by participating in the Course and using the Resources, you are fully responsible for the results derived from participating in the Course and using the Resources. Therefore, we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding your performance or any certain results that you may or may not achieve as a consequence of your participation in the Course and using the Resources.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Live Life Build will not be liable for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising from:
- suspension or cancellation of your Registration;
- your participation in the Course or a Facebook Group;
- your use of the Services and/or the Resources;
- any interruptions or delays in accessing the Website or any third party websites; or
- circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Live Life Build,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
All conditions and warranties, which may be implied by law into these Terms, are excluded except to the extent that it would be unlawful to do so.
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition, which cannot be excluded by these Terms, is limited, at our option, to one or more of the following:
- the resupply of the Services; or
- the payment of the Registration Fee, where applicable.
To the full extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify Live Life Build from any liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from your use of the Services.
Any notice to be given by Live Life Build under these Terms, or in relation to the Services, must be provided to us via email. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given at the time the email was received by Live Life Build.
You shall not assign, transfer or sub-licence any of your rights or obligations under these Terms, except with the prior written consent of Live Life Build.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website and/or Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website and/or Services, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction, and any other laws applicable to you.
All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved.
If we do not act in relation to a breach of the Terms by you, this does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent, or similar, breaches of these Terms by you.
Where you have deleted data, including personal information, such data may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable time.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland and Courts of Appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning these Terms. This clause will survive a termination of these Terms.
In this document:
Facebook Group means any designated Facebook group, which is, operated by Live Life Build, in connection with the Course.
Registrant means the person, who has registered to participate in the Course.
Registration means registration in the Course.
Registration Date means the date that you register to participate in the Course.
Registration Fee means the fee that is payable to Live Life Build in relation to the Course.
Resources means the Live Life Build resources that you may access, via your registration.
Services means the services that Live Life Build provides to you, pursuant to your registration in the Course.
Terms means his Registration Terms (PAC Challenge) document.
Website means the website displayed at https://www.livelifebuild.com/.
Please email us if you have any questions relating to these Terms.
These Terms were last updated on 27 October 2021.